i am evil


September 15, 2008

Heartless Street




my heart is sad,

it beats but without a sound,

it pumps but without blood,

yesterday it rains,

cold water crawled on my skin,

searching for the very coldest part of the body,

my heart.



I am a man with no heart,

a man who knows no feeling,

who knows no love,

only hatred,

only darkness,

only tha blackness that surrounds the universe,

the earth,

we live and die,

i took those lies,

to only find out,

that love is an illusion of the heart,

i am sick of this lonliness,

when will end?

make it stop,

silence the world,

for the demon within me,

is heartless......death be with us soon.

2 comments:

efmotion..yeah itz me.. said...

haziq...jom join projek.. ke hdapan bntng jatuh....make direct confession.. jom la...g kat blog aku...n add wady arny kalo brminat..

nasiha said...

nice one..but a sad one though.