i am evil


November 30, 2008

when love meets the fearsom dog

i am a man..
i take responsibilities for my own actions..
if you anybody wants to fight me..
come..but..
make sure its one on one..
face to face..
ALONE!!
If fighting me you..
bringing more than one person..
your the coward..
face me like a man..
if i lose fighting more than one person..
i am not ashamed..
it only means that you are afraid of me..
afraid you would lose.
i lose with my own hands and blood,
you win with fear and despair.
so I'll let you hit me..
I will not fight back..
not to a coward..
Im not afraid,
i am a man..
i am not weak.
try me..
but make sure your..
ALONE..!!
This is to all who hates me and wants to get rid of me..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

1 comment:

Lord HaSrUL said...

wakakakakkakakakakakakkak....that is all i can say man